‘RECOVEU: An Access To Learning Course Developed with People in Addiction Recovery Across Europe’
The Research and Development Centre CARDET is pleased to invite you to the RECOVEU International Conference “RECOVEU: An Access to Learning Course Developed with People in Addiction Recovery Across Europe”, organised in the context of the EU Lifelong Learning Programme, RECOVEU project.
Location: University of Nicosia (UNESCO Amphitheatre)
Dates: 3rd and 4th November 2016.
The Conference will focus on launching the ‘Access to Learning Course’ which includes innovative learning activities to help adults in addiction recovery prepare for, and succeed in, further learning. Key features of the Conference include:
- Internationally renowned Keynote speakers, such as Dr David Best, an expert in the field of drug policy and practice.
- Full presentation of the "Access to Learning Course"
- Interactive Recovery Community Workshops
- Roundtable discussions with project leaders and Directors of Recovery organisations
- Demonstration run-through of the RECOVEU E-learning Platform
Please confirm your interest in attending the Conference by registering on the online form.
The language of the Conference will be in English
Participation to the conference is FREE and all participants will receive a Certificate of Participation accredited by all RECOVEU partners.